Starting your own restaurant or cafe? There are heaps of legal considerations that come into play – from specific licences, permits, food regulations and commercial leases. Our legal team specialises in helping business in the food industry – get in touch to learn more.

At a national level, food businesses in the UK must comply with the Food Safety and Hygiene (England) Regulations 2013, as well as the UK Food Standards Agency's guidance.

In addition to this, your cafe or restaurant will need to have a food safety supervisor and anyone working in the business will need to have undergone training in food safety.

Need legal help?
Get a free, fixed fee quote within 1 business day.
  • By submitting this form, you agree to Sprintlaw's Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.