This website is owned and operated by Sprintlaw Ltd. (UK) (referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Sprintlaw’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’). Sprintlaw is a company registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 12872061 and whose registered office is at 2 Manor Farm Court Old Wolverton Road, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes, England, MK12 5NN. Our email address is [email protected].
Sprintlaw is a legal consultancy company, not a law firm, and is not authorised or regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
By using this website or by using any other marketing materials (such as info sheets, guides, eBooks or emails) we make available to you through our website, social media, via email or any other online channel (Online Services) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this webpage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Online Services.
NO LEGAL ADVICE
All content contained on this website or otherwise provided to you as part of the Online Services is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other topics, current at the time of first publication. The content does not constitute legal (or other) advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should obtain specific legal or other professional advice before relying on any content contained on this website.
If you have signed up to a Sprintlaw Membership with Sprintlaw (UK), the terms and conditions of our Membership will apply to you. This consists of Fair Usage Policy and the other terms set out in clause 10 of our Engagement Letter available here, as well as the details of our FAQs available at the bottom of the page here (Membership Terms). The Membership Terms form a binding contract between us and you, which you will be taken to have indicated you assent to by signing up to the Membership after being made aware of this page or the Membership Terms.
FREE CONSULTATIONS, DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
We may offer to provide you with free consultations, documents or legal health checks via our website or a third party website we are affiliated with. This includes documents or advice we provide via our ‘Lawbot’ legal chat bots.
If you book a consultation, generate a document, receive advice from our chatbot, or otherwise engage us using links provided on our site, you acknowledge and agree (as a binding contractual agreement between you and us) that all information you receive from us is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other topics. It does not constitute legal (or other) advice and should not be relied upon as such. Sprintlaw will only provide legal advice to you after you have accepted a specific proposal and engagement letter for services and will only provide advice within the scope of the services set out in a proposal. Any other information, consultation, document or advice we provide you is not legal advice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website or as part of the Online Services (including legal documents, term sheets, health checks, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by us. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
If you would like to get approval to use our website materials, please contact [email protected].
REFER A FRIEND TERMS
The following terms apply to Sprintlaw’s Refer a Friend Program:
- Sprintlaw has discretion to reject or refuse a referral or renewal at any time made by you at any time, including if there’s a conflict of interest.
- If you successfully Refer a Friend, you may be entitled to a discount on the renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership, in the amounts communicated to you from time to time.
- The maximum amount you can receive as an aggregate discount via the Refer a Friend Program is the cost of the next renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership (usually £399);
- The renewal discount is only applicable for clients referred by you who are not an existing and/or previous client of Sprintlaw, and who had not previously enquired with Sprintlaw in relation to their services in the 6 months prior to the referral being made.
- The Refer a Friend discount and your referral benefit will only be claimable when the referred client successfully signs up to a Sprintlaw Membership using the unique referral link we’ve provided. If the referred client does not sign up using your unique referral link, the referred client will not be able to claim the discount, and you will not be able to claim the referral benefit.
- The discount offer is not transferable, redeemable, refunded, exchanged, or replaced for cash, and is only usable by you against the renewal price of your Sprintlaw Membership, or as otherwise communicated to you by our team.
We make no warranties or representations about this website or any Online Services or any content contained therein, and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any Online Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our website or any Online Services and/or the information or materials contained therein. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site or the Online Services.
Our website or Online Services may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for the content on those linked websites, or any loss you may suffer on those linked sites, and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such an update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.